Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ahh....Utah

Living in Utah has taught me a few things. I have learned to appreciate my home state, good flat roads and clean air. It has taught me to appreciate simple people, not the collar popped, pink shirted Prius driving tools that seem to saturate this state. But mostly, I have come to see Utah for what it really is...a bunch of hicks living in the city desperately trying to to Californian but failing in every way. They speak of there spiritual superiority and ideal life style. What a bunch of malarkey! All I can say is this life is Utah is surely NOT elevated! The above picture explains this frustration perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. FOR-THE-RECORD!!! (look up a for the record you tube video to find out exactly how the above quoted text sounds said aloud)

    Every state, regardless of location, is jam-packed with douche bags. Idaho no exception. you just happen to live in the area of utah, where all pricks, from all states, happen to congregate to try and get married to other douche bags (and maybe get an education) I think the title of this post shouldnt be "Ah..Utah.." it should be "F*CKING PROVO!"

    thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete